Like explorers moving west during the gold rush, we're always looking to discover the next frontier. To help you keep up with the fast changing digital world, I decided to share what's going to be hot in 2015.
2015 MARKETING GUIDE:
ENSURE YOUR COMPANY STAYS AHEAD OF THE CURVE.
2015 will be lost by marketers who ignore social & mobile advertising. [Tweet this]
THE 2015 GUIDE: MARKETING TRENDS YOU CANNOT MISSLast year, in 2014 everyone was saying, “Paid search is getting too expensive.” “Everyone’s a content marketer.” Now that it’s 2015 You want to find the next BIG channel for growth.
Where’s the world headed this year?
- Mobile is the only channel projected to grow. 251% growth expected in the next 4 years (Source: eMarketer)
- Americans spend more time on Social Media than anything on the web, even email (Source: Business Insider)
- Americans spend more time on Social Media than anything on the web, even email. Source: Business Insider 60% of social media time is from mobile.
- Facebook is leading the charge on mobile advertising, with almost $2 billion of growth this year, all from mobile ads
- Facebook will get an even bigger reach with the Audience Network.
- But other networks have noticed... mobile app install ads have been introduced by Twitter & Tumblr
- Snapchat, Pinterest, and Instagram will all open up public advertising platforms this year.
All focused on one word… NATIVE
Stay ahead and focus on these three things…
1. Get in early. Be the ﬁrst to test & discover new platforms & ad units.
2. Optimize for mobile. Build a responsive mobile website & create a mobile app for iPhone & Android.
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY Create natural ads
- Talk to your customers the way they talk to each other i.e. blend in with the feeds
- Use relevant language. LOL OMG FAIL #WIN CUTE TRENDING SELFIE #INSTAGOOD TWERK
- Use images to connect & express your authenticity. #AvoidSpam ~ Be a friend
Apps are dominated by photos. Join your customers. Express yourself with photos.
Social images perform best. • Not staged • Blend in with social feeds • Instagram-style feel
2015 will be a HUGE year, full of new advertising opportunities.
- MOBILE will be the center of digital time.
- SOCIAL will keep dominating mobile use.
- IMAGES will grab your customers’ attention Social-sourced
Twenty20 is your source for mobile, social images. No more boring stock.